Remember when you were a little kid and your Dad would take you to Grandpa's house so you could jump into a pile of leaves that would only leave you (pun intended) wet, freezing cold, and covered in those pokey things that are on the leaves?
You don't have to worry about those fun memories coming back because here at Knoxville Landscaping Company, we fully believe by the time you arrive at Papa's place, we'll have removed every last leaf you could have ever dreamt of jumping in.
Our leaf blowing and leaf removal service is 2nd to none in Knoxville.
Here is our standard process of handling all of these frustrating leaves:
1) Arrive at Grand Dad's house
2) Find the absolutely incessant amount of leaves around his yard frustrating but deem them necessary to be destroyed
3) Ask Grandpa for an ice cold brewski
4) Politely tell him we'll stick with beer as we don't consume hard liquor during the mornings, just afternoons and evenings
5) Pull out our over-priced leaf blower that we bought from Lowe's
6) Begin blowing each and every leaf into oblivion (aka a pile near the front of the house)
7) Remove each leaf until Grampy's house looks as sterile as Jim Carrey's yard in The Truman Show
8) Collect a fat check, and be on our merry way to the nearest tavern, I mean back to work of course!
9) Wait around an entire 3 days until the next batch of leaves makes landfall on your granddaddy's property
Here at Knoxville Landscaping Company, we like to have fun with our clients. Our business motto is to enjoy each day with our clients as much as our clients enjoy their favorite glass of Sangria. In all honesty, we truly believe our services are awesome, our ratings on Google back us up, and our high 6-figure annual revenue also lends credibility too.
Leaf blowing is a painful and time-engulfing task for anyone over the age of 0 minutes old, so why not spend some money, delegate the responsibility over to us here, and sit back on your polyester couch watching Maury while we hustle outside in the pouring rain to ensure every last leaf has been extracted from your yard?